Property ID : 180010
For Sale $469,000.00 Price Guide - Apartment
For Sale Perfectly Located & Recently Renovated Apartment
For Sale: Located in the quiet tree-lined street, this beautifully renovated two-bedroom unit among the small block offers large light-filled interiors with quality living conditions. Life made easy and simple being within walking distance to all local amenities such as train station, shops, restaurants, café’s, schools etc.
- The apartment features two spacious bedrooms with built-ins to all
- The main door opens to a floorboarded & greatly presented interiors
- Well ventilated and provisioned for ample natural light to flow in
- The large living with ventilation opens to an entertaining balcony
- Recently installed gas cooking kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Well laid out built in dining table and easy access internal laundry
- Neat & tidy bathroom comes with a shower as well as the bathtub
- And it comes with a long lockup garage on the ground floor
Council: 278/pq, Water: $178/pq & Strata: $600/pq
Price Guide: $469,000 – $499,000
Inspection: Saturday 2:00 – 2:30 PM
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Granville, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Granville Town Hall and public library (right)
|Population||15,332 (2016 census)|
|• Density||4,650/km2 (12,030/sq mi)|
|Area||3.3 km2 (1.3 sq mi)|
|Location||22 km (14 mi) W of Sydney CBD|
Granville is a suburb in western Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Granville is located 22 kilometres (14 mi) west of the Sydney central business district, split between the local government areas of Cumberland Counciland the City of Parramatta.
South Granville is a separate suburb with the distinguishing feature of a light industrial area. Lisgar, Redfern, Heath and Mona Streets form the approximate border between Granville and South Granville. The Duck River provides a boundary with Auburn, to the east.
For further information, kindly click the link below: