Property ID : 140055
Leased $490.00 per week - House
Renting Nearly New House Close to Train Station
Renting nearly new this beautifully fully tiled home featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a lockup garage with internal access. This fully fenced and secured house is located within walking distance to the train station, shops, schools, parks and all other local amenities.
- Three spacious Bedrooms with built-ins and ensuite to the Master
- Ultra modern kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage space
- Spacious and modern complete bathroom fully tiled throughout
- Huge open plan tiled living areas and kitchen with dining space
- Ducted Air conditioning, inernal laundry and Alarm system
- Attached lock up garage with remote control and entertaining patio
- Easy to maintain and fully fenced child friendly backyard
- Close to all local amenities such as shops, transport, schools
Available from the 11th January 2017
Doonside, New South Wales
Doonside is a suburb in Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Doonside is located 40 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Blacktown and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region. Featherdale Wildlife Park and the Nurragingy Nature Reserve are popular tourist attractions in Doonside. Doonside is now colloquially known as ‘Doony, Doonie’ for short.
For further information about the locality, kindly click the link below: