Property ID : 160010
Leased $525.00 per week - Town House
Rent Four Bedroom Townhouse at Stanhope Gardens
Rent: Welcome to this easy maintenance townhouse rental property with ducted air-conditioning, secure child friendly backyard and rooms filled with ample natural light. Located opposite Parklea Market, close to Stanhope Leisure Centre, Shopping Village and walking distance to the T-Way bus stop makes life easy. It also offers easy access to Norwest Business Park & Private hospital, M7 and M2 motorways and the future North West Rail Link.
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench top and storage
- Gas cook-top, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Spacious lounge area and separate dining/family room.
- Rental property with 4 bedrooms upstairs all with built-ins
- Large master bedroom with an en-suite and walk in robe
- Double glazed windows in the bedroom facing the road
- Low maintenance backyard with a covered alfresco dining area
- Auto-remote garage with internal access and additional parking
- Internal laundry combined with third guest toilet and hand basin
Inspection: Saturday 2nd Feb 2019 10:15 – 10:30 AM
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
Stanhope Gardens, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Stanhope Village shopping centre
|Population||9,163 (2016 census)|
|Location||31 km (19 mi) north-west of Sydney CBD|
Stanhope Gardens is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Stanhope Gardens is located 39 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district in the local government area of City of Blacktown. Stanhope Gardens is part of Greater Western Sydney area.