Property ID : 180023
Sold $860,000.00 Sold - Duplex
Sold 69a Girraween Rd Girraween
Sold: Situated amongst tranquil surrounds, lies an opportunity to obtain this well presented home. The location, easy care gardens and private courtyard make this property the ideal choice for a first home buyer or investor. Offering good size bedrooms and living areas and set close to all local amenities with a special mention of being within walking distance to the train station, shops, Girraween Public School etc.
- Downstairs features a large open plan living and dining space
- Modern gas cooking kitchen with stone bench tops, and dishwasher
- Open plan gas cooking kitchen with ample storage space and light
- Thoughtfully placed bedroom with powder room on ground floor
- Internal spacious laundry with storage shelves and space to move
- Three well-presented bedrooms upstairs with floor boards
- The master with an en suite and a modern common bathroom
- Ducted air condition, lockup garage with a storage cupboard
- Timber venetian blinds, security alarm system and covered alfresco
- Fully fenced, child friendly, secure and easy maintenance backyard
- Within Girraween Public School Catchment and close to everything
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Girraween, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Girraween Public School
|Population||5,590 (2016 census)|
|Location||30 km (19 mi) west of Sydney CBD|
|Region||Greater Western Sydney|
Girraween is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Girraween is located 30 km west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Cumberland Council and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.
For further details, kindly click here