Property ID : 180031
For Sale $1,400,000.00 Price Guide - House
For Sale A Generous Block for Living / Investment
For Sale: A premier opportunity to subdivide or redevelop over 1,229sqm (STCA), this expansive property features a family residence, self-contained granny flat and large frontage. The main residence is rented for $470 per week while the other is vacant. The block comes with approximately 33 metres frontage and 44 meters depth. And it’s positioned around the corner from Harvey Park and a short walk to the station.
- Potential redevelopment site suiting childcare centre (STCA)
- Subdivide into two blocks and build a second home (STCA)
- Generous original lounge room, kitchen with adjoining dining
- Tiled family room and study with elevated garden outlook
- Expansive low maintenance backyard with vast level lawn
- Three bedrooms, full main bathroom, separate external w/c
- Self-contained granny flat with potential rental of $300/week
- Well maintained spacious home rented currently $470/week
- Internal access to single garage, separate double garage
- Near Andrews College and Marayong Heights Public School
For private inspection, kindly contact Joshi John 0410 066 578
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.
Marayong, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Marayong Community Centre
|Population||7,706 (2016 census)|
|Location||38 km (24 mi) west of Sydney CBD|
|LGA(s)||City of Blacktown|
Marayong is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Marayong is located 32 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Blacktown and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.