Property ID : 180033
For Rent $550.00 per week - House
Rent House Within Westmead Public School Catchment
Rent this north facing brick veneer home is ideally suited for a family to call their home sweet home. It’s an excellent place to relax with your family in this light-filled and tranquil home floor-boarded throughout and open plan setting. The large green backyard provides you a vineyard experience, the single garage with side entry comes with a toilet and there is a shed at the rear end of the yard. Located in a family- friendly and quiet part of Westmead yet accessible to all local facilities such as train station, Hospitals, Schools and all other local amenities.
- Brick veneer structure with 3 suitably-sized bedrooms
- L- shaped lounge and dining room with ample natural light
- Generous and airy open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- The family areas that opens up to a magnificent rear yard
- Original bathroom with separate bathtub, internal laundry
- Level land with driveable side access to rear yard and garage
- Proximity to Westmead Hospital, and local shopping centres
- Moments from Rail and Bus transport, Parks and Quality Schools
INSPECTION: SATURDAY 11:15 – 11:15 AM
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
Westmead, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
|Population||16,309 (2016 census)|
|• Density||5,620/km2 (14,570/sq mi)|
|Area||2.9 km2 (1.1 sq mi)|
|Location||26 km (16 mi) west of Sydney|
Westmead is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Westmead is 26 kilometres (16 mi) west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government areas of the City of Parramatta and Cumberland Council; and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.