Property ID : 180035
Leased $490.00 per week - Apartment
Rent Renovated Unit Within Westmead School Catchment
Rent this just renovated and immaculately presented two bedrooms unit located on the first floor and surrounded by quality units in a quiet secure complex. This spacious apartment looks amazing with freshly painted walls and floors laid with brand new carpet. Needless to say that this unit with large open plan living, dining and kitchen with an aircon seems to be better than new. Well, the living opens to a large balcony and placed close to all local amenities such as transport, shops, schools etc.
- Generous size bedrooms with built ins to all with mirror doors
- The master comes with an ensuite and new blinds throughout
- Light-filled gas cooking kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Good sized internal laundry with dryer and linen cupboard
- Split air condition unit and secure lockup basement garage
- Within short stroll to train station, buses, schools and shops
- Yes, close to upcoming aquatic centre and Parramatta CBD
INSPECTION: SATURDAY 13:15 – 13:30 PM
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
Westmead, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
|Population||16,309 (2016 census)|
|• Density||5,620/km2 (14,570/sq mi)|
|Area||2.9 km2 (1.1 sq mi)|
|Location||26 km (16 mi) west of Sydney|
Westmead is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Westmead is 26 kilometres (16 mi) west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government areas of the City of Parramatta and Cumberland Council; and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.