Leased $450.00 Per week - House
Rent House at Convenient Location
Rent this lovely single level three bedroom house with ample space, an entertaining covered open alfresco and large secure backyard for kids to play amidst a green surrounding. Moreover, it is located in the most desired side of the Rooty Hill within walking distance to train station, close to schools, shops and all other local amenities.
- Three floor boarded bedrooms with built ins
- Spacious and well-maintained bathroom
- Open plan Kitchen with separate dining area
- Gas cooking with plenty of storage space
- Good sized and ventilated formal lounge
- Large backyard and covered alfresco
- Single lock up garage and lots of storage
- Scope for good size vegetable garden
- Surrounded by greens with a front gate
- Easy access to M7 and other local facilities
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes
Rooty Hill, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Rooty Hill, seen from the railway station. In the background is the hill from which the area gets its name.
|Population||14,704 (2016 census)|
|• Density||2,334/km2 (6,040/sq mi)|
|Area||6.3 km2 (2.4 sq mi)|
|Location||42 km (26 mi) west of Sydney CBD|
|LGA(s)||City of Blacktown|
|State electorate(s)||Mount Druitt|
Rooty Hill is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Rooty Hill is located 42 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Blacktown and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.