Property ID : 190738
Hidden $490.00 per week - House
Rent Nearly New Modern Home
Rent this impressive modern and nearly new property located in Gregory Hills. This light-filled and airy ready to move in 4-bedroom double storey home is perfect for those looking for a modern family home, in a desirable location within easy access to all local amenities including shopping centre and park.
The home features a separate study room in the ground floor and the upstairs bedrooms with built in robes and with an ensuite and walk-in robe to the master. Spacious open plan lounge and dining with ducted air conditioner. Gas cooking kitchen with stainless steel appliances, internal spacious laundry, modern bathrooms and powder room on the ground floor with quality fixtures. Moreover, it has a covered alfresco for entertaining, lock up garage and a fully fenced & secure child friendly backyard.
- Rent 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes + study
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Bright open plan living and dining areas with ducted air conditioning
- Stylish kitchen that flows through to the dining private rear patio.
- Two modern style tiled bathrooms and powder room
- Covered alfresco and low maintenance yard
- Ducted air conditioning plus security alarm system
- Light filled and airy interiors & spacious Internal laundry
- Lock up Garage with internal access & fully fenced backyard
Wednesday (23rd October 2019) at 6:15 – 06:30 PM
Saturday (26th October 2019) at 03:45- 04:00 PM
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgement to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Gregory Hills, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
|Population||4,985 (2016 census)|
|Location||58 km (36 mi) from Sydney CBD|
Gregory Hills is a suburb of Sydney in the state of New South Wales, Australia in Camden Council. The suburb was assigned on 1 August 2008. The suburb was named from the Marist Brothers St Gregory’s Chapel on the land before suburban development.