Property ID : 190946
For Rent $420.00 per week - Apartment
Rent Conveniently Located Apartment
Special deal for this property: One Week free Rent
Rent this 2 bedroom unit with secure entry and lock up basement garage with remote control access is well suited for a small family. It is located close to all local amenities such as Westmead hospitals, Coles Supermarket, Railway station and schools.
Two bedrooms with built-ins and an en suite to the master
Modern gas cooking kitchen with granite bench top
Internal laundry and secure entry lock up garage
Good sized balcony and located close to everything
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Westmead, New South Wales
- University of Western Sydney (UWS).
- UWS College, Westmead Campus.
- Westmead Public School  was established in 1917, when an Infants’ School opened in a rented Church of England hall in April of that year. By 1919 the present site was acquired, and the first purpose-built school building was opened in May 1920. In 1923 the building was extended to provide accommodation for Primary students. Within two years the growing local population created demand for additional accommodation for Primary students. At the present day Westmead Public School is one of the best primary schools in NSW, with high academic, sporting and art achievements. It schools over 900 children and has many professional teachers and staff.
- The Catherine McAuley Catholic High School  is an all Girls school located on the same campus as Parramatta Marist High School 
- Parramatta Marist High School is the oldest Catholic school in Australia, established in 1820.
- Sacred Heart Primary School
- Westmead Christian Grammar School (formerly Essington Christian Academy) was established at the site of Essington House in 1983. It provides a Christian Education for students from Kindergarten through to Year 6.