Leased $550.00 Per week - House
Rented Peacefully Located Family Home
Rent this lovely four-bedroom family home featuring light filled interiors. The spacious floor plan makes it perfect for a family. Located very close to local parks, childcare, moments’ drive to primary and high schools, Campbelltown shopping centre and hospitals Marketplace, access to Narellan Road and M5.
Features include reverse cycle air conditioning, plantation shutters and four generous sized bedrooms. The master bedroom feature an ensuite and walk in robe while other bedrooms have built ins. The gas cooking kitchen with stainless-steel appliances offer plenty of cupboard space and the open plan living flows out to the stunning outdoor entertaining area and sparkling pool. There is also a formal dining and living room at the front of the home for that added peace and calm.
Other features of this fantastic family home include a double garage with ample off-street parking, fully fenced yards, zero maintenance concreted backyard area that’s perfect for the entertaining type, solar panels to help ease those electricity bills and close to a host of local amenities.
- Four generous sized bedrooms, with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with an ensuite plus walk in wardrobes
- Separate living and lounge with polished timber floors
- Quality appliances including dishwasher and ducted aircon
- Zero maintenance backyard for an entertaining family
- Manicured & established garden in the front yard
- Entertainers backyard with in-ground swimming pool
- Solar panels to reduce the burden of your electricity bill
- Double remote garage offers internal access to dwelling
- 150-meter walk to buses and close to shopping centre
- Separate laundry and fully fenced yard
- Register for inspections via ’email agent’ or ‘book inspection’
- Otherwise we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries & inspections.