For Sale Contact Agent - Apartment
Sale: Perfectly Located Unit with Splendid Views
Sale:Welcome to this modern spacious, airy and sun-lit corner block two-bedroom second floor apartment with lift access featuring large entertainer’s balcony all along two sides with beautiful skyline views towards the city. Located close to Burwood Road shops, train station, Canterbury Hospital and all local amenities, this is an excellent property with hugely sought-after lifestyle living. If you wish, you have ample options to use your magic touch to turn it into your magnificent dream home.
• Very spacious, light-filled and thoughtfully designed open plan layout
• Oversized living and dining areas, and a full large bathroom
• Gas cooking kitchen and ample storage cupboard space
• Bright, airy and light-filled interiors with tiles in the kitchen area
• Spacious floorboarded bedrooms with large built-ins and natural light
• Internal laundry and basement secure car space and large balcony
• Split air condition unit, stainless steel appliances and intercom
• Within easy access to M5 and short distance to Canterbury Hospital
• Close to shops, schools, restaurants and all local amenities
Inspection: Saturday (18.07.2020) 10:00 – 10:20 AM
Please call 0410 066 578 to arrange an inspection.
Water: $185.25 per quarter
Strata: $1232.63 per quarter
Council: $298 per quarter
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Belmore, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Burwood Road, Belmore
|Population||12,718 (2016 census)|
|Location||11 km (7 mi) inner south-west of Sydney CBD|
|Belmore within the Canterbury-Bankstown Council area|
Belmore is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Belmore is located 11 kilometres inner south-west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the Canterbury-Bankstown Council.