Leased $545.00 per week - House
Rent a spectacular three-bedroom house at the quiet end of a cul-de-sac
Rent an impressive three-bedroom home highlights intelligent space saving through the use of built-in wardrobes in two rooms. Floor boarded big family room is an excellent place for everyone to come together and enjoy a quiet evening in. Kitchen with double sink, gas cooking, range hood and dishwasher. Offers lots of cupboard space for you to enjoy, and with a dining area directly adjacent opening to the backyard raised deck. This dining area only adds to the large atmosphere this home creates and is great for those who enjoy open living.
Modern bathroom boasts extravagant features such as his and hers wash basins and bathtub, with a separate toilet area. Very well-kept spacious backyard gardens with a barbecue area, garden shed, clothes drying line making this home a unique opportunity. A lock up car garage can be found with cupboards and shelves offering plenty of storage space. Close to Girraween Public School, shops and public transport making this home all the more desirable.
* Three-bedrooms, built-ins to two bedrooms
* Spacious family room
* Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, range hood, double sink
* Dining off kitchen, opens to the backyard deck
* Modern bathroom with bath tub, his & hers wash basins, separate toilet
* Large backyard with barbecue area, garden shed, clothes line
* Lockup garage, lots of storage space
* All yards in great condition
* Excellent home for the growing family which love to entertain
* Close to Girraween Public School, shops and public transport
All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.