For Sale $535,000.00 - Apartment
Move Realty Sales Team presenting brand new two-bedroom first-floor apartment in the heart of Guildford CBD and within the local business precinct suiting easy and modern living.
Thoughtfully designed and generously built spacious apartment, keeping in mind the social aspects of life with community space on the top floor. This apartment project is steps away from the train station as well from all other local amenities such as shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, day-care centres, parks etc stands the brand new apartment for sale in Guildford.
This spacious and airy first-floor apartment (Unit 104) comes with two bathrooms with an ensuite to the master and built-in wardrobe. The huge open plan living area flows to a secure balcony and comes with internal laundry and basement storage. This apartment comes with basement car space and storage area. The apartment area is 88 sqm. Thoughtfully built for comfort and ease of maintenance, it’s beautifully tiled throughout with a modern trend.
- Spacious rooms, top floor communal facilities and balcony
- Open plan living and dining area with a good airy layout
- Gas cooking kitchen and ample storage cupboard space
- Bright, airy and light-filled interiors with tiles in the living areas
- Spacious and tiled bedrooms with large built-ins and warmth
- Internal laundry and basement secure car space and storage
- Split air condition unit, stainless steel appliances and intercom
- Close to shops, schools, restaurants and all local amenities
For further enquiries, please contact Nithin at 0406 492 607
Community Amenities nearby:
- Guildford Park: Location is 243 Railway Terrace, Guildford. View on Google Maps. Recommended for Basketball, Cricket, Netball and Soccer/football. Cumberland Council has invested $1.7 million in upgrades at Guildford Park, making the amenities block more accessible for users of and visitors to the park.
- Guildford West Sportsground: Location is Foray Street, Guildford West. Recommended for Baseball, Cricket, Netball, Soccer/football and Tennis
- Guildford Community Centre: Location is 90 O’Neill Street, Guildford. With plenty of street parking with ramp access to the building, Guildford Community Centre is suitable for events and activities for everyone.
- Guildford Swimming Centre: Location is on the corner of Guildford Road and Tamplin Street, Guildford. Guildford locals can enjoy 3 pools including a 25-metre pool plus swimming lessons and free parking at this venue.
Some pros about Guildford living:
- Comprehensive transport options
- Lower cost of living compared to other suburbs
- A growing urban “buzz”
- Close to Parramatta CBD
- Great for families.
The photos are for illustrations only and not an actual representation of the property. All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee it is accurate. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.