Sold Sale price: $825,000.00 - House
Sold: Offering a lifestyle of supreme convenience and low maintenance, this single level Torrens title home in 581.7m2 block with a wide 21 metre frontage provides a valuable family entry point to a fast-growing area. The size and being the most sought-after location offer ample opportunities such as knockdown and build your dream home. It enjoys a great position in a quiet but wide street within easy access to local schools, shops and all other local amenities.
- Light-filled three-bedroom house featuring built-ins and study area
- Good sized bathroom with separate toilet and wash basin
- Neatly presented interiors have well laid floorboards throughout
- Gas cooking kitchen with cupboards and separate dining area
- External laundry with a toilet and easy access from the pool
- Located in a quiet & wide street with easy access to everything
- Driveway to the carport and spacious storage and garden shed
- A large and sunlit entertaining wooden deck facing the clear pool
- Child friendly and secure green backyard fully beautifully fenced
- Currently rented by a beautiful family for $490 per week
- Quiet and peaceful neighbourhood yet close to all local amenities
Council: $409.00 per quarter
Sydney Water: $147.31
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgement to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.