Leased $650.00 per week - House
Brand New House in the heart of MacArthur Heights- LUXURY LIVING AT ITS FINEST!! Leased
Welcome to this beautifully presented single level family home nestled in a convenient location. This magnificent home boasts spacious interiors combined with contemporary luxury appeal to deliver a superlative lifestyle with quality fixtures throughout. This home ticks all the boxes with open plan living flowing into a patio with an additional kitchen set up. 5 generous bedrooms (including one media room) with built-in robes & plantation shutters. Master with an ensuite and walk in robe. Conveniently located close to all amenities such as Western Sydney University, TAFE & Macarthur Square Shopping Centre, train stations both Campbelltown & Macarthur Square Station. Easy access to both Narellan Rd & the M5.
- Cleverly designed open plan living area with easy care tiled flooring.
- Four large bedrooms and a media room with built-in robes
- Stunning master includes walk-in robe and enjoys ensuite
- Designer kitchen with stone bench top, breakfast bar & walk in pantry.
- Quality appliances including gas cook top, oven & dishwasher.
- Ducted air conditioning with alarm system and intercom facility
- Ultra-modern and quality light fittings along with down lights
- Modern, stylish and elegant bathrooms with modern accessories
- Large laundry with multiple sink and plenty of cupboards.
- Double remote garage offers internal access to dwelling.
- Fully fenced, secure and child friendly green spread backyard.
- Short distance local amenities such as tafe, station shopping centre
- Additional features include study area, plantation shutters for all windows, ducted multi-zoned air conditioning, double garage, skylights, high ceilings & ample storage areas
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgement to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.