For Sale Contact Agent - House
Home with Just Renovated Interiors
Welcome to this sensational double-storey newly renovated family home located in the popular golf course estate of Glen Alpine. Conveniently located so close to the local shops, schools, golf course and only a short walk to Macarthur Square and the train station. This stunning home has been thoughtfully designed for ease, comfort and convenience.
An impressive four-bedroom home highlights intelligent space-saving with built-in wardrobes in all rooms and a spacious walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite to the main. Floorboarded throughout for an open and clean feeling. The big family room is an excellent place for everyone to come together and enjoy a quiet evening in. It’s worth mentioning the installation of a brand-new modern gas cooking kitchen with a spotless stone bench top and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and spacious cupboards with ample storage space. The open plan kitchen with its own privacy has an easy flow to the formal dining and living area as well as the family dining and living. The study/office area with internal access to the garage has been a thoughtful design. The family living opens to an entertaining covered alfresco with a pleasant and peaceful green backyard view.
- Brick veneer house on 754.4 sqm block with 21 metres frontage
- A huge formal living and dining area opens to a private kitchen
- Brand new modern gas cooking kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Separate family dining area and comfortable family corner
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and an ensuite
- All the bedrooms upstairs come with built-ins & ample natural light
- Floorboarded throughout for ease of living and maintenance
- Internal laundry, downstairs powder room and side access to the pergola
- The family living flows beautifully to the open and covered huge alfresco
- Study/office next to the entrance with internal access to double garage
- Ducted air condition upstairs while the ground floor has split ac unit
- Remote control garage and ample off-street parking leading to the house
- Pleasant and peaceful green backyard with a garden shed at the corner
- Close to Macarthur Square Shopping Centre, transport and hospital
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgement to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.