Property ID : 190523
For Sale Contact Agent - House
House to Experience Exceptional Living
House release of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom terraces have been a considered design brought to life by the experienced teams at Crownland Developments and Creation Homes. Landscaped front gardens meet modern facades of bright tones and quality materials, to offer a home that you will love to live in. Private terraces are perfect for the family to unwind in, and seamlessly connect to living spaces within the home, making them ideal for entertaining. Each terrace also has a rear access garage, with space for vehicles as well as additional storage.
Leppington’s exciting growth over recent years has brought with it a wide selection of amenity. Great schools and childcare are just moments away, as is the brand new Leppington train station with
direct services to Parramatta and the CBD. Its proximity to the M5 and M7 means you can get to anywhere in Sydney with ease. And the upcoming Western Sydney Airport will make travel even simpler.
Part of the Rose Grounds Masterplan, Origin on Fifth is the next exciting stage for this young and vibrant community. Leafy green streets and pathways connect this masterplan, to offer a close-knit neighbourhood, where village life really does ring true.
This release of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom townhomes have been a considered design brought to life by the experienced teams at Crownland Developments and Creation Homes. Landscaped front gardens meet modern facades of bright tones and quality materials, to offer a home that you will love to live in.
Private terraces are perfect for the family to unwind in, and seamlessly connect to living spaces within the home, making them ideal for entertaining. Each townhome also has a rear access garage, with space for vehicles as well as additional storage.
Origin on Fifth
– 20 house & land packages
– Torrens Title residences
– Selection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
– 1.5km to Leppington Train Station
• Address: 230 Fifth Avenue, Austral NSW 2179
• Number of lots (Overall): 136
• Number of Lots (Stage 1): 20
• Torrens Title / Strata: Torrens Title
• Council Rates: Circa $1,200 pa
• Land Registration: Anticipated for May 2018
• Commencement of Construction: June 2019
• Project Completion: Early 2020
*NB – the above-mentioned dates are subject to change
• $2,000 holding deposit to be transferred directly to the sales agents trust account ($500 non-refundable once contracts have been issued)
• 10% deposit on exchange of the sales contract (single contract)
Origin on Fifth Project Information
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Is the project DA approved?
Yes, development consent has been obtained for the subdivision of land and
2. Can the external design of the house be modified?
As the project is DA approved, it is not possible to make external changes.
3. Can the internal layout of the house be modified?
Internal changes may be requested, provided it does not affect the Development Approval. This however, will need to be reviewed internally prior to any approval.
4. Can I select a different house type to what is currently approved on a particular Lot?
As the project is DA approved, it is not possible to change the design however, small internal changes may be addressed and reviewed internally prior to any approval.
5. Can the fixed external colour of the house be modified?
Internal colours can be selected from 1 of our 3 internal colour schemes however, external colours have been pre-selected as part of the DA and cannot be modified.
6. Can the internal finishes be modified?
Yes, there are 3 interior colour schemes to select from and addition to this, specific internal finishes can be upgraded and are priced on application.
7. Who is the builder?
Creation Homes will be building the terraces. Creation Homes are the residential building arm of Metro Property Development and specialise in building high quality turnkey homes.
- 47.4km approx. to Sydney CBD
- 14.7km approx. Liverpool CBD
- 35.3km approx. Sydney Airport
- 15.3km approx. Western Sydney Airport
- 6.2km approx. Carnes Hill Market Place
- 2.3km approx. Austral Public School
- 5.3km approx. John Edmondson High School
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. The information has been gathered from sources we deem reliable, however cannot be guaranteed and intending purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and the Contract of Sale