Property ID : 170035
Leased $480.00 per week - Granny Flat
Rent Brand New Two Bedroom Granny Flat
Rent this perfectly positioned within walking distance to train station, shops, schools and all local amenities this two-bedroom home is most suited for an individual or couple without pets. Beautifully tiled throughout and light-filled interiors with ample natural light, it’s indeed a home sweet home to live in.
- Thoughtfully designed for comfortable living and easy maintenance
- Two well-ventilated bedrooms with built ins and floor tiles
- Good sized and spacious modern bathroom combined laundry
- Gas cooking open plan kitchen & dining with ample storage space
- Ducted air condition, concrete drive way and large rain water tank
- Lockup garage, additional car space and off-street parking facility
- Utilities metered separately and adjacent local swimming pool
- Fully fenced secure and entertaining and child friendly backyard
- Within walking distance to the schools, shops and other amenities
If you are interested, please download the Tenancy application which is available here. Kindly email the filled in application. We do not accept online application forms.
Inspection: Saturday 10:45 – 11:00 AM
Please note that we do not accept online applications. Kindly download the application form from our website.
Guildford, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
St Marys Anglican Church
|Population||22,331 (2016 census)|
|Location||25 km (16 mi) west of Sydney CBD|
Guildford is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Guildford is located 25 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Cumberland Council. Guildford is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.
For further details, please click the link below: