Property ID : 170030
Sold Contact Agent - House
Sold by Joshi John 25 Mclaughlin Cct Bradbury
Sold this house offering a lifestyle of supreme convenience and low maintenance, this single level Torrens title home on 601m2 block with a wide 22 metre frontage providing a valuable family entry point to a fast-growing area. It enjoys a great location in a quiet street within easy access to schools and all other local amenities.
- Light filled and airy interiors with floorboards throughout
- Spacious bedrooms with a walk-in robe to the master bed
- Thoughtfully built two bathrooms and an internal laundry
- Family scaled kitchen with gas cooking, storage and meals bar
- Open plan dining and family living layout with ample options
- Converted home office space with external and internal access
- Split a/c units, solar panels, double carport and rainwater tank
- Fully fenced, secured easy maintenance and child friendly backyard
- Quiet and peaceful neighbourhood yet close to all local amenities
- Cared by a good tenant with a rental return $475 per week
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Bradbury, New South Wales
The suburb features many areas of greenery with native trees characterising most streets. Many streets are home to a range of native trees. Most of the street names in the suburb are after types of trees such as Bottlebrush Avenue, Jacaranda Avenue, Stringybark Place and Ash Place.
For further details, kindly click the link below: