Sold $680,000.00 Sale Price - Apartment
SOLD OFF THE PLAN TOP FLOOR UNIT
SOLD by Joshi. Welcome to Centrum Guildford coming up in the heart of Guildford CBD and within the local business precinct suiting easy and modern living. Thoughtfully designed and generously built spacious apartments, keeping in mind the social aspects of life with community space on the top floor. Steps away from the train station and all other local amenities such as shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, day care centres, parks etc.
This block presents seventeen units comprising one 1 bedroom plus study, one 3 bedroom penthouse style unit on the top floor and fifteen 2 bedroom apartments. All bedrooms except 1 bedroom unit come with an ensuite. The living, dining and kitchen has neatly tiled floors while the bedrooms have carpet.
- Spacious rooms, top floor communal facilities and balcony
- Open plan living and dining area with a good airy layout
- Gas cooking kitchen and ample storage cupboard space
- Bright, airy and light-filled interiors with tiles in the living areas
- Spacious carpeted bedrooms with large built-ins and warmth
- Internal laundry and basement secure car space and storage
- Split air condition unit, stainless steel appliances and intercom
- Close to shops, schools, restaurants and all local amenities
1 bedroom plus study and car space: $490,000
2 bedrooms, 2 bath and car space: $580,000 – $625,000
3 bedrooms, 2 bath and car space: $680,000
Quarterly Strata Levy approximately $700.00
Expected completion: December 2019 – February 2020
Guildford, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
St Marys Anglican Church
|Population||22,331 (2016 census)|
|Location||25 km (16 mi) west of Sydney CBD|
Guildford is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Guildford is located 25 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Cumberland Council. Guildford is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.
For further information, kindly click the link below: