Sold Sale Price: $15,400,000.00 - Commercial, Office, Shop
Move Realty sold it; Did you miss it?
Centrally located amidst the Wentworthville busy business precinct and opposite the train station, this well-presented street front commercial block is a solid investment with plenty of creative development potential. This is a not to be missed commercial opportunity in a spacious, first rate setting with good rental return. It’s sold now.
Zoned B2 Local Centre with an FSR 4.5:1 and 53 metres height, it is an ideal opening FOR SALE for a big time development within the surroundings of Westmead public and private hospitals and universities. Being so close to Parramatta CBD and easy access to all major local transport either by rail or road, it provides an excellent development opportunity for a retail or commercial and residential towers highlighting the whole area.
- Street front outlets with full visibility and great exposure
- Set along on a strip with lots of pedestrian traffic
- Well-equipped for a successful retail/commercial outlet
- Three adjacent lots with double level commercial units
- All leased by well-established retail and commercial units
- With a great annual rental return for an astute investor
- Right around the corner from Wentworthville train station
- Further development potential subject to council approval
- Easy access to train station, highways and motor ways
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgement to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes.
Wentworthville, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
|Population||11,318 (2016 census)|
|• Density||3,650/km2 (9,460/sq mi)|
|Area||3.1 km2 (1.2 sq mi)|
|Location||27 km (17 mi) west of Sydney CBD|
Wentworthville is a suburb in Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Wentworthville is located 27 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region. Wentworthville is split between the local government areas of the City of Parramatta and the Cumberland Council. Wentworthville is colloquially known as ‘Wenty’.