Sell your property with Move Realty
Why sell with Move Realty ?
When it comes to buying, selling or renting a property, Move Realty leads the west.
Located in Wentworthville, we are specialists in the Wentworthville, Westmead, Pendle Hill, Giraween, Toongabbie, Seven Hills, Blacktown, Quakers Hill and Stanhope Gardens area with a satisfaction score of 4.7 out of 5 by the clients whose homes we sold, or rented, in 2017. Breaking down the suburban geographical boundaries, our business is very much client based. Details here.
Selling your property at the price you want
Experience is the difference when it comes to Selling your property at the price you want.
The decision to Sell your Home is an emotional one. Often, your home is where your equity, and your memories, lie.
Given, we’ve been in the Real Estate Business for more than five years now, we are very cognisant of the ‘emotional value’ our clients place in the sale of their home.
We take utmost care, as a result, to ensure we ‘get’ this value, and realise it, to the fullest, for you.
What you receive, besides impeccable service
- Detailed appraisal to Price, Place and Position your most valuable asset, your home
- Total commitment and guaranteed Seven Star Service
- Personal marketing plan which includes promotional services designed to make sure your property gets noticed by the right people.
- Qualified buyers inspecting your home for sale
- Matching of the property with the requirement of the existing buyers database
- Staff who speak your language – our staff speak 7 languages in all- English, Hindi, Italian, Romanian, Malayalam, Tagalog and Tamil
- A single point of contact for you and more
Our most recent property sales
1. Residential home sale – 298 North Liverpool Rd Green Valley
Client Expectation: $1,000,000
Expectation exceeded by: $50,000
2. Residential home sale – 266 Carrington Ave, Hurstville
Client Expectation: $1,650,000
Expectation exceeded by: $60,000
3. Residential home sale 3 – 15 Bernard St, Westmead
Client Expectation: $800,000
Expectation exceeded by: $100,000
4. Residential home sale 4 – 142 Pendle Way, Pendle Hill
Client Expectation: $1,600,000
Expectation exceeded by: $175,000
The secret of our success- our passion for our industry and our decision to stand out by being an open, honest and transparent
With more than $300 million worth of properties sold since inception, and over $2,849,685.00 worth of rental income generated for landlords, clients frequently ask us to describe ‘what makes us different’?
We have little hesitation in replying that it is our ‘passion’ for the Real Estate Industry (residential & commercial), plus the openness, honesty and transparency with which we regard our clients, and the financial and emotional equity in their homes, they entrust us.
Now a days many Real Estate Agents ‘mask’ market realities just so they can get the customer at the door. This can only end in disappointment. What we do, in contrast, is a proper and detailed appraisal using market, and other proprietary data we have at our disposal, ensuring we obtain the best price the market will deliver for you, given conditions at the time.